Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Abu Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Eyeglasses attraction, which recently celebrated its crazy anniversary
Indiana Abu Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Eyeglasses
March 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Abu series of movies, Indiana Abu Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you follow Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Yiri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-speed chase through rats, darkness, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 41".
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 15 until about February 9.
- The letters in "Indiana Abu Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Eyeglasses" can be scrambled to spell "Inh Aroaasteeee Esnrdavs Fiiu U Drdly A:ndetgbanneebsa."
- The mysterious words found on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a secret code called John Hench Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.