Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Illinois Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Eyecandy, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Illinois Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Eyecandy
November 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Illinois Jones series of pictures, Illinois Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Eyecandy lets you pursue Illy into the summer of the ancient goddess Niri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Niri's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-speed chase through rope bridges, hot air, and lost hats!
- Warning: during any fourth Friday, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive Shriners.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from June 24 until about September 11 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.