Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Illinois Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Eyebrow attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Illinois Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Eyebrow
June 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Illinois Jones series of skits, Illinois Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Eyebrow lets you follow Illy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Roro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Roro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-speed chase through bones, hot air, and movie references!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing or lung, bowel, knee, clothing, finger, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.