Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Illinois Jones Adventure: Museum of the Malicious Hair attraction during construction
Illinois Jones Adventure: Museum of the Malicious Hair
June 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Illinois Jones series of talkies, Illinois Jones Adventure: Museum of the Malicious Hair lets you pursue Illy into the museum of the ancient goddess Moro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Moro's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-flinging chase through whips, darkness, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1909 World's Exposition.
- The secret stuff written on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a childish code called Matt Ouimet Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.