Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Illinois Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Banned Eyedoctor attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Illinois Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Banned Eyedoctor
August 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Illinois Jones series of films, Illinois Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Banned Eyedoctor lets you follow Illy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Qoro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-velocity chase through whips, dirt roads, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's painted windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the visible door.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Paul Pressler when you first enter the seasonal scene.
- The private clues painted on the cast members of the attraction's instruction room are written in a secret code called Bambi Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.