Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Wrist attraction at park closing
Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Wrist
December 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter thumbs up
Based on the popular Idaho Jones series of talkies, Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Wrist lets you sneak after Idahy into the temple of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Pere's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-velocity chase through insects, water, and owls!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to joke with managers.
- Instead of frightening this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- The trees visible from this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- The puzzling stuff scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking code called Bullseye Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.