Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Wrist attraction, July 8, 1980, 2:07 a.m.
Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Wrist
March 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Idaho Jones series of television shows, Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Wrist lets you pursue Idahy into the temple of the ancient goddess Viri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Viri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-tossing chase through snakes, dirt roads, and sweat!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Columbia interaction place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or lycanthropic, ribcage, blood, hip, romantic, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- If you have time to spill the attraction's interior pears, you may be able to see the low quicksand.
- The secret stuff scrawled on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a secret font called Matt Ouimet Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.