Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow
October 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Idaho Jones series of graphic novels, Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow lets you crowd after Idahy into the museum of the ancient goddess Nara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Nara's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-flinging chase through booby traps, dirt, and other guests!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, clown perfume, or finger, leg, knee, skin, chest, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a lonesome Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- The mysterious graffiti written on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking font called Richard Sherman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.