Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow
February 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile millionaires
Based on the obscure Idaho Jones series of pulp novels, Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow lets you crowd after Idahy into the museum of the ancient goddess Boro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Boro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-speed chase through snakes, explosions, and animatronics!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as big as your kid to enter.
- Maximum height 47".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, water-soluable clothing, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.