Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow attraction, nostalgically considered to be the finest educational attraction at Disneyland
Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow
November 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
82 minutes (or 17 minutes in metric)
Based on the obscure Idaho Jones series of radio plays, Idaho Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyebrow lets you sneak after Idahy into the museum of the ancient goddess Piri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Piri's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-flinging chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum width 81".
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no devils used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- The secret stuff written on the floor of the attraction's line are written in an ancient code called Chernabog Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.