Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A humorous view of Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Statue when it's inundated in children
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Statue
June 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Hawaii Jones series of pulp novels, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Statue lets you chase Hawy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Jere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a mega-speed chase through rope bridges, explosions, and movie references!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from religious restrictions, distracting tattoos, androgynous clothing, or intestinal, lycanthropic, personal, inner ear, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Tom originally intended for this attraction to showcase live illustrations.
- The mysterious stuff scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Wheezy The Penguin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.