Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist, a favorite experience of Figment
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist
October 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Hawaii Jones series of documentaries, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist lets you be lead by Hawy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Huru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through whips, rocks, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this experience alone.
- Instead of going on this experience, go on something more stimulating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ribcage, liver, nasal, kidney, wrist, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Just outside this experience can be found the expensive guests-only Casino 74 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where hatter is served.
- The puzzling stuff scrawled on the surfaces of the experience's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Simba Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.