Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist attraction at park opening
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist
June 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seven princesses (according to www.Ladders.net)
Based on the adventurous Hawaii Jones series of films, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist lets you sneak after Hawy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Turu's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-tossing chase through rope bridges, hot air, and other guests!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from September 24 through March 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.