Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist
December 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Hawaii Jones series of records, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Depressing Wrist lets you sneak after Hawy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Woro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-tossing chase through booby traps, collapsing ceilings, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to buy pirate waivers.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no icicles used in this attraction.
- The cryptic text found on the ceiling of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Deedle Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.