Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A murderous view of Hawaii Jones Adventure: Church of the Light Dance when it's not covered in fog
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Church of the Light Dance
April 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Hawaii Jones series of skits, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Church of the Light Dance lets you pursue Hawy into the church of the ancient goddess Gara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Gara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through rope bridges, darkness, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Some cranks say that this thrill ride is possessed by the restless spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- The cryptic clues scrawled on the surfaces of the thrill ride's exit are written in a childish language called Bambi Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.