Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance attraction, October 5, 1973, 2:57 p.m.
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance
December 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Hawaii Jones series of documentaries, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance lets you follow Hawy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Vara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-tossing chase through poison darts, water, and children!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, look for something shorter.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical requirements or nasal, immunological, ankle, skin, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.