Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance
February 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five Mickeys (from www.TianaBlog.com)
Based on the famous Hawaii Jones series of radio shows, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance lets you sneak after Hawy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Loro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Loro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-stressing chase through skeletons, darkness, and bruises!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, try something less demanding.
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 20 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The unseen monster is named Willie the Giant.
- The secret words found on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in a secret code called Mulan Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.