Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance attraction during repairs
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance
October 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Hawaii Jones series of graphic novels, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Dance lets you pursue Hawy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Juru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-flinging chase through skulls, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from tomorrow through June 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=660139: "aboriginie garden" undefined function