Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hawaii Jones Adventure: Altar of the Illicit Eyeland attraction at midday
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Altar of the Illicit Eyeland
July 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine pixies
Based on the awesome Hawaii Jones series of theme park attractions, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Altar of the Illicit Eyeland lets you sneak after Hawy into the altar of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Zoro's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-speed chase through booby traps, rocks, and eternal youth!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 61".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in DisneyLand near which a glimpse of Shere Khan can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the dismal room.
- The private graffiti found on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Tuck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.