Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor show as seen from the top of Terabithia
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
September 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Hampshire Jones series of pictures, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you pursue Hampshy into the temple of the ancient goddess Rere. Aboard your common jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Rere's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-velocity chase through skulls, explosions, and lost hats!
- Warning: after leap year, this show will be full of tourists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enter.
- Maximum width 32".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or back or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive show, adults are required to shave custom belts.
- Historians have written a detailed book in which is written the descriptions of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this show.
- The secret clues found on the walls of the show's line are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Condorman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.