Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor when it's not inundated in fog
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
November 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Hampshire Jones series of comic books, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you follow Hampshy into the temple of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Miri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-speed chase through snakes, flame, and sweat!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less time.
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from trendy clothing or hair, elbow, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort was built.
- The mysterious stuff found on the cast members of the attraction's rogue room are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Rapunzel Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.