Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A hopeful view of Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor when it's bathed in children
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
January 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Hampshire Jones series of pulp novels, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you follow Hampshy into the temple of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Wara's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-flinging chase through giant snakes, giant boulders, and other guests!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs might try to find this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- John Lasseter was once photographed riding this attraction.
- The mysterious words found on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a secret code called Pumbaa Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.