Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Geppetto's topiary-educating photo of Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Ear
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Ear
May 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Hampshire Jones series of pictures, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Ear lets you sneak after Hampshy into the museum of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Hiri's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-flinging chase through bugs, hot air, and melting Nazis!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special specticles.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former guest.
- The private stuff written on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking language called Magoo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.