Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Ear thrill ride, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Ear
May 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Hampshire Jones series of teleplays, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Ear lets you crowd after Hampshy into the museum of the ancient goddess Fere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Fere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-speed chase through bones, fire, and melting Nazis!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or liver, heart, or personal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Mickey Rooney originally intended for this thrill ride to use live spines.
- The secret messages painted on the stone of the thrill ride's exit are written in a childish cypher called Merlin Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.