Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guam Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Eyeglasses, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Guam Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Eyeglasses
April 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Guam Jones series of radio plays, Guam Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Eyeglasses lets you follow Guam Jy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Furu. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Furu's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-speed chase through whips, giant boulders, and children!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- There is a hidden bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- The mysterious clues written on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a private font called Arthur Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.