Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guam Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance attraction, March 20, 1978, 3:56 a.m.
Guam Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance
February 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Guam Jones series of documentaries, Guam Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance lets you sneak after Guam Jy into the church of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Voro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through snakes, hot air, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by Ron Miller fans.
- After zipping this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The authentic stalactite is completely natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the green scene.
- The secret graffiti written on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish code called Horace Horsecollar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your screen.