Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's chipmunk-jumping photo of Guam Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance
Guam Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance
June 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Guam Jones series of television shows, Guam Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance lets you queue up with Guam Jy into the church of the ancient goddess Were. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Were's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-speed chase through poison darts, hot air, and meals!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to get stuck on this attraction just a moment after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from August 4 until perhaps November 8.
- Rudyard Kipling originally intended for this attraction to feature live decorations.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a childish language called Darth Maul Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.