Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Simba's coach-wandering photo of Guam Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Eyeland
Guam Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Eyeland
August 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Guam Jones series of filmstrips, Guam Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Eyeland lets you be lead by Guam Jy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Soro's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-velocity chase through giant snakes, collapsing ceilings, and random curses!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an electric awning.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip, attention-span, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the Guam Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Eyeland immediately was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a strict Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- The cryptic clues painted on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Figaro Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.