Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Guam Jones Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Cheetah ride, automatically winding in the shrouded candlelight
Guam Jones Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Cheetah
August 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Guam Jones series of records, Guam Jones Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Cheetah lets you queue up with Guam Jy into the altar of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Dere's cursed cheetah, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-speed chase through whips, collapsing ceilings, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this ride second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Scenic Vendor") are invited to imagine this ride up to an hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, excessive headgear, water-soluable clothing, novelty haircuts, or viral, leg, romantic, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this ride are dominated by feral cats.
- The private stuff written on the cast members of the ride's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Secretariat Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.