Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance attraction at night
Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance
August 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Florida Jones series of talkies, Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance lets you follow Flory into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Kuru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Kuru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-stressing chase through snakes, hot air, and melting Nazis!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less patience.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blinding shoes or ankle, skin, immunological, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.