Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance
July 27, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Florida Jones series of filmstrips, Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance lets you be lead by Flory into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Luru. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Luru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-tossing chase through rope bridges, steam, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Bobby Burgess was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when screaming Disneyland.
- The secret stuff painted on the surfaces of the attraction's picture room are written in a secret code called Dole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.