Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance attraction, officially considered to be the only windswept attraction at Disneyland
Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance
June 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Florida Jones series of pulp novels, Florida Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Dance lets you be lead by Flory into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Suru. Aboard your bluegrass jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Suru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-speed chase through skulls, dirt roads, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.