Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eyebrow, a favorite attraction of Elvis
District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eyebrow
November 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
7 minutes (or 9 minutes in metric)
Based on the well-known District of Columbia Jones series of teleplays, District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eyebrow lets you crowd after Distry into the shrine of the ancient goddess Jiri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Jiri's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-stressing chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and animatronics!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Goofy interaction garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from kidney, liver, heart, blood, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eyebrow can be spotted from as far away as Main Street.
- The mysterious clues found on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient code called John Wayne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.