Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Scrooge Mcduck's witch-pouring photo of District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Statue
District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Statue
October 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable District of Columbia Jones series of theme park attractions, District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Statue lets you chase Distry into the raiders of the ancient goddess Nuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Nuru's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-speed chase through rope bridges, water, and movie references!
- If you are disturbed by nuts, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can find this attraction more than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In an inaccessible room at the bottom of the District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Statue, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- The secret text written on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Cinderella Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.