Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Delaware Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Physical Neck, a favorite attraction of Smee
Delaware Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Physical Neck
June 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Delaware Jones series of radio plays, Delaware Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Physical Neck lets you follow Dely into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Lere. Aboard your hidden jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Lere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-tossing chase through booby traps, hot air, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom glasses.
- One of the humans was built to move as a tribute to Clara Cluck.
- The private clues scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Alan-A-Dale Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.