Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Delaware Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Prohibited Elbow when it's not inundated in darkness
Delaware Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Prohibited Elbow
January 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Delaware Jones series of radio shows, Delaware Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Prohibited Elbow lets you sneak after Dely into the mosque of the ancient goddess Tiri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Tiri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a neck-tossing chase through skeletons, flame, and children!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to singing Max Devlin impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Nights," former Disneyland BFFs are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute prior to everyone else.
- During bad hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed below the ground.
- The puzzling words painted on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private language called Practical Pig Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.