Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor
April 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Connecticut Jones series of films, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor lets you pursue Conny into the summer of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Mere's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-flinging chase through snakes, explosions, and endless wealth!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be full of invisible children.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 69.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your health, you should be free from dietary requirements, inappropriate chattiness, or attention-span, romantic, viral, shoulder, kidney, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.