Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tex's sailor-throwing photo of Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor
April 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Connecticut Jones series of pulp novels, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor lets you sneak after Conny into the summer of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Voro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-flinging chase through giant snakes, dirt roads, and other guests!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction's stage actually extends below the ground.
- The mysterious text found on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Davy Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.