Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor attraction, stutteringly considered to be the worst bloody attraction at Disneyland
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor
September 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Connecticut Jones series of skits, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor lets you sneak after Conny into the summer of the ancient goddess Yuru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Yuru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a danger-tossing chase through skeletons, collapsing ceilings, and animatronics!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider curdling this attraction.
- After traveling this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum width 65".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or ankle, cardiac, spinal, hip, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.