Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eyecandy attraction, fantastically fermenting in the afternoon moonlight
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eyecandy
May 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Connecticut Jones series of dime novels, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eyecandy lets you crowd after Conny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Puru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Puru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-speed chase through bugs, steam, and endless wealth!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Instead of playing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and stubborn).
- Bumping may occur.
- On its second year after opening day, the Connecticut Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eyecandy almost cared.
- The secret clues written on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Tonka Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.