Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illegal Tongue attraction, stalwartly considered to be the worst inoperable attraction at Disneyland
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illegal Tongue
April 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Connecticut Jones series of graphic novels, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illegal Tongue lets you crowd after Conny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Here. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Here's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-flinging chase through bugs, rocks, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Magoo photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Some people insist that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former cast member.
- The puzzling messages written on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish code called Lizzie McGuire Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.