Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: Connecticut Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Hair, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Hair
October 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Connecticut Jones series of radio plays, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Hair lets you chase Conny into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Jere's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-speed chase through bugs, flame, and random curses!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve oranges.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, excessive drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or personal, familial, hip, hair, or social problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- It is rumored that Esmeralda's frozen coach is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The secret words written on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking cypher called Langhorne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.