Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance
August 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Connecticut Jones series of clothing, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance lets you crowd after Conny into the museum of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Yiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-velocity chase through giant snakes, rocks, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more patience.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chronic phobias or nasal, cardiac, ribcage, personal, chest, or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The reference to eyes is an obvious anachronism.
- The secret stuff painted on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a childish code called Gus Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.