Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance, a favorite thrill ride of Eeyore
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance
August 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Connecticut Jones series of radio plays, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance lets you follow Conny into the museum of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Juru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-speed chase through bones, water, and endless wealth!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- All of this thrill ride's cast members are named after characters from the movie.
- The private stuff written on the floor of the thrill ride's queue are written in a secret code called Tommy Cole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.