Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's goldfish-skiing photo of Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance
January 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At least eight pirates
Based on the popular Connecticut Jones series of graphic novels, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Museum of the Forbidden Dance lets you pursue Conny into the museum of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Toro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-velocity chase through skeletons, hot air, and random curses!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Lilo interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.