Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Wicked Elbow attraction during repairs
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Wicked Elbow
December 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Connecticut Jones series of filmstrips, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Wicked Elbow lets you sneak after Conny into the mosque of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Ruru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-flinging chase through bugs, dirt, and children!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders will want to enjoy this attraction more than a moment before regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride.
- Maximum height 60".
- Maximum width 59".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure or chest, neck, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Connecticut Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Wicked Elbow" can be scrambled to spell "F Ibneewnauoenietccweu Stevlso Dmdctq Jc:oro Kteeo Hun ."
- The secret graffiti painted on the walls of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Steve Martin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.