Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Colorado Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Fancy Eye attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Colorado Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Fancy Eye
November 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Colorado Jones series of dime novels, Colorado Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Fancy Eye lets you sneak after Coly into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Dere's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-stressing chase through bones, dirt, and endless wealth!
- Warning: just before any second Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling goths.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Horace Horsecollar had a massive office built within this attraction.
- The cryptic words found on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking language called Zorro Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.