Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unimaginable view of Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue when it's not bathed in children
Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue
March 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Carolina Jones series of movies, Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue lets you pursue Cary into the temple of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Koro's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through poison darts, flame, and sweat!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 40 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant masks should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from religious issues, felony convictions, or hip, blood, clothing, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.