Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue attraction, June 12, 1971, 9:10 p.m.
Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue
July 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Carolina Jones series of graphic novels, Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue lets you pursue Cary into the temple of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Wuru's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-stressing chase through poison darts, explosions, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of peeling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve dads.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49 peta-angstroms.
- Operator must be at least 42" tall.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hip, ankle, wrist, or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.