Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue adventure as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue
December 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Carolina Jones series of records, Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue lets you slowly queue up with Cary into the temple of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Voro's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-velocity chase through rope bridges, dirt, and lost hats!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Chip meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the adventure's exterior windows, you may be able to see the green sofa.
- The private clues painted on the floor of the adventure's line are written in a private code called Merlin Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.