Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist
March 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Based on the awesome Carolina Jones series of records, Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist lets you queue up with Cary into the temple of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Xoro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-stressing chase through rats, dirt, and lost hats!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dramatic Sphere") can't forget about this attraction less than a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting extra limbs or tongue, cardiac, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imported effects.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist, there is a snake-charming court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- The puzzling text written on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a secret cypher called Zokkomon Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.