Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist attraction, which recently celebrated its industrious anniversary
Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist
August 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Carolina Jones series of radio plays, Carolina Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist lets you slowly be lead by Cary into the temple of the ancient goddess Viri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Viri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-flinging chase through skeletons, explosions, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or hair or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from December 6 until something like May 14 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.