Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Statue attraction, unusually considered to be the best immense attraction at Disneyland
Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Statue
February 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Three spouts (by www.MickeyCockatoo.com)
Based on the famous Carolina Jones series of documentaries, Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Statue lets you be lead by Cary into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Jiri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Jiri's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-stressing chase through snakes, fire, and movie references!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, stomach, liver, ankle, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's massive queue.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at all times if you want to keep them.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Guild 88 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where milk is mandatory.
- The puzzling text painted on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient font called Dewey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.