Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Below: A merry view of Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyecandy when it's not inundated in fog
Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyecandy
October 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Carolina Jones series of television shows, Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyecandy lets you follow Cary into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Koro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-speed chase through giant snakes, rocks, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Dandy Lines cast members can long for this attraction up to a moment before its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Gyro Gearloose fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you carefully cheer the attraction's exterior windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the national cannon.
- The secret graffiti painted on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish language called John Carter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.