Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carolina Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Nose dark ride at a distance
Carolina Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Nose
September 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Carolina Jones series of dime novels, Carolina Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Nose lets you be lead by Cary into the church of the ancient goddess Nara. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Nara's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-speed chase through giant snakes, giant boulders, and animatronics!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this dark ride at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this dark ride.
- Dark ride may be too startling for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or back, finger, fingernail, shoulder, or familial complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Dark ride is closed for scheduled maintenance from October 7 until perhaps January 14.
- This dark ride's show building actually reaches by the berm.
- The mysterious words found on the floor of the dark ride's entrance are written in a childish code called Billy Bones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.