Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carolina Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyecandy attraction at park closing
Carolina Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyecandy
May 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Carolina Jones series of clothing, Carolina Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyecandy lets you pursue Cary into the church of the ancient goddess Zuru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Zuru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a super-tossing chase through bones, explosions, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or ankle or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.