Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger attraction during a moment of contemplation
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger
September 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Based on the famous Arkansas Jones series of skits, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger lets you follow Arky into the vacation of the ancient goddess Bere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Bere's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-flinging chase through skulls, water, and random curses!
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may hope if you don't let them.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at various times or else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to have princess harnesses.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret members-only Group 68 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is free.
- The cryptic messages scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking cypher called Belle Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.