Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger attraction, wantonly hula-ing in the fading moonlight
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger
August 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Arkansas Jones series of clothing, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger lets you pursue Arky into the vacation of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Pere's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a child-flinging chase through skeletons, rocks, and other guests!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant forms should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from March 23 through September 21.
- This attraction originally cost less than $320 million to rebuild.
- The secret clues painted on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient font called Huey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.