Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger, a favorite ride of John Hench
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger
March 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Arkansas Jones series of clothing, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Triple Finger lets you follow Arky into the vacation of the ancient goddess Fere. Aboard your dangerous jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Fere's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-speed chase through rats, giant boulders, and lost hats!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from familial or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This ride was originally planned for the 1988 World's Pavilion.
- The cryptic words found on the surfaces of the ride's stroller-parking area are written in a private cypher called Yen Sid Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.