Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyelash attraction as seen from the top of a school
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
April 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Arkansas Jones series of radio plays, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you sneak after Arky into the mosque of the ancient goddess Boro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Boro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through giant snakes, darkness, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something longer.
- The letters in "Arkansas Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyelash" can be scrambled to spell "Roanh-fslumvkn Oreeeenhdese Jhayrq Teaa D Ctsevan Ssaa:oud."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- The mysterious messages painted on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Ub Iwerks Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.