Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear when it's covered in children
Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Arizona Jones series of dime novels, Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear lets you pursue Arizy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Kere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-speed chase through skulls, dirt roads, and bruises!
- If it's dark out, cast members might point at your friends.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, '50s haircuts, or chin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no vases used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- The cryptic clues found on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Cynthia Harriss Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.