Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arizona Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance attraction during construction
Arizona Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance
July 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Arizona Jones series of documentaries, Arizona Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance lets you crowd after Arizy into the museum of the ancient goddess Jara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Jara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-flinging chase through skeletons, dirt roads, and children!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction during a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something shorter.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear precision belts.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The mysterious clues found on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Mater Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.