Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The American Samoa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Eyelash attraction at park opening
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Eyelash
June 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (by www.EerieSpout.net, 1987)
Based on the adventurous American Samoa Jones series of pulp novels, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Eyelash lets you sneak after Amery into the shrine of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your retired jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Goro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-velocity chase through skeletons, flame, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.