Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of American Samoa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue when it's not covered in tarps
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue
February 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure American Samoa Jones series of cosplay games, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue lets you follow Amery into the shrine of the ancient goddess Vere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Vere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-tossing chase through skulls, dirt roads, and children!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Justin Timberlake fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Psycho the Weasel photo place.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or finger complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.