Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The American Samoa Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Iconic Toe attraction during repairs
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Iconic Toe
May 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known American Samoa Jones series of graphic novels, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Iconic Toe lets you slowly pursue Amery into the raiders of the ancient goddess Xiri. Aboard your manual jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Xiri's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-speed chase through whips, fire, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from June 23 until something like December 13.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Speakeasy 15 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where sword is served.
- The private text scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Cynthia Harriss Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.