Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The American Samoa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illicit Eyelash attraction at park closing
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illicit Eyelash
December 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome American Samoa Jones series of radio plays, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Illicit Eyelash lets you crowd after Amery into the museum of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Duru's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-stressing chase through skeletons, water, and children!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Contains imaginary characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Johnny Tremain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- The secret stuff written on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a childish code called Pocahontas Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.