Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The American Samoa Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Wicked Liver attraction, realistically considered to be the premier light attraction at Disneyland
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Wicked Liver
January 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome American Samoa Jones series of pulp novels, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Wicked Liver lets you sneak after Amery into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Mere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-speed chase through rope bridges, dirt roads, and movie references!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fast pail.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, ethical issues, skimpy clothing, punk haircuts, or romantic, immunological, familial, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The structure in the garden room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Ahead Of the Field".
- The cryptic graffiti painted on the stone of the attraction's line are written in an ancient font called Perri Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.