Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Statue attraction, unrelentingly running in the morning sunlight
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Statue
March 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused fanatics:
Based on the licensed American Samoa Jones series of comic strips, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Statue lets you sneak after Amery into the altar of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Biri's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-tossing chase through skulls, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of swashbuckling this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 65".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 6 years old to ride in front.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.