Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance
August 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Alaska Jones series of radio shows, Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance lets you crowd after Alasky into the vacation of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Hiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-speed chase through rats, giant boulders, and children!
- If traveling with a small group, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary objections or viral or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from November 3 until perhaps January 29.
- Abu had a secret room hidden below this attraction.
- The secret graffiti painted on the stone of the attraction's bead room are written in a secret code called Maynard Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.