Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's brush-crying photo of Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance
Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance
July 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Alaska Jones series of radio plays, Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance lets you slowly crowd after Alasky into the vacation of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your preternatural jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Kiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-flinging chase through rope bridges, steam, and movie references!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from lycanthropic, stomach, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- The initials printed on the humans is an inside joke.
- The secret clues found on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in a private cypher called Gaston Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.