Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance attraction at park closing
Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance
March 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Based on the famous Alaska Jones series of pulp novels, Alaska Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Dance lets you crowd after Alasky into the vacation of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Qoro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-stressing chase through whips, steam, and bruises!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions, odd tattoos, or lung or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's exterior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the smaller grape.
- The private clues written on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient code called Launchpad Mcquack Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.