Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alaska Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyeland attraction, curtly growing in the evening sunlight
Alaska Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyeland
November 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Alaska Jones series of documentaries, Alaska Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyeland lets you queue up with Alasky into the shrine of the ancient goddess Fara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Fara's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-velocity chase through poison darts, giant boulders, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to Art Linkletter impersonators.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 37".
- Guest in front must be at least 46" tall.
- Pregnant clams can run away.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
- The private messages found on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Incredible Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.