Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Alaska Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyeland, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Alaska Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyeland
August 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At least ten dollars (according to "Slow Jet" blog)
Based on the well-known Alaska Jones series of films, Alaska Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyeland lets you follow Alasky into the shrine of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Zoro's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-flinging chase through booby traps, evil spirits, and melting Nazis!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- One of the ribbons was fashioned to look similar to Lilo.
- The private messages written on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a secret font called Edna Mode Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.