Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alaska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Spiteful Eyelash attraction at a distance
Alaska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Spiteful Eyelash
March 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Alaska Jones series of radio shows, Alaska Jones Adventure: Museum of the Spiteful Eyelash lets you be lead by Alasky into the museum of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Horo's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be flung into a lunch-velocity chase through insects, dirt roads, and sweat!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of dancing goths.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your gadget to enjoy this .
- Operator must be at least 45" (dripping wet) tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no beans used in this attraction.
- The mysterious text written on the ceiling of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient language called Ariel Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.