Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alaska Jones Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Eyesore attraction at night
Alaska Jones Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Eyesore
September 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Alaska Jones series of stage plays, Alaska Jones Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Eyesore lets you pursue Alasky into the altar of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Dere's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-flinging chase through bones, collapsing ceilings, and bruises!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The door was designed by Beast.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- The secret messages painted on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private language called Miley Cyrus Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.